Charlie's couch

It's me! Charlie (10/2009 © gelisa)Hello friends, it's me, Charlie, Gelisa has already show a picture of me on the blog. I love her so much, I miss her so much when she is at work.
But it is Henry who treats me the most. He always has a little surprise for me in his pockets and I would give him the moon to please him.


I am doing a bit of sawing(10/2009 © gelisa)This week they decided to get rid of my confortable couch. I liked so much that sofa, my mistress, too, in the evening we were watching tv together and I was doing nice dreams. Henry, himself, was sitting in his rocking chair in the corner of the living room.

Monday, Henry has removed the metal frame, but the sofa was still too heavy for them to take it down to the street. So Henry has decided to cut it in half with his big saw. I was so happy to provide a little help. On that picture, I am doing a bit of sawing.


Wouf! Here you can see the furniture, halved

Here you can see the furniture, halved(10/2009 © gelisa)
What an adventure, Henry and Gelisa could finally take out the furniture to the street and Gelisa kindly took a picture of me with my confortable couch before it was picked up by scavengers.


The couch is outdoor(10/2009 © gelisa)
I am a little sad to lose it(10/2009 © gelisa)

I am a little sad to lose it.

There is a large space in the living room and all week my mistress was sitting on the piano bench to watch TV, there was no place for me, so I slept on my pillow.

It's me at the door (10/2009 © gelisa)And Friday, I heard the doorbell. I did not know these men who climbed the stairs with those big boxes, but they were so nice, I left them stroke me, everybody wants to stroke me and touch my soft hairs, and I love receiving hugs. My mistress said I'm not a good watchdog. I do not want to be a watchdog, I am a pet dog. Voila! Wouf!

Ah! Look here who answered the door.

The men have left with the empty boxes and ..... It's bizzare, that couch, it doesn't smell like the other one. I'd like to climb on it but I am not sure I have permission. It is also slippery and cold.




When my mistress came back from work, she was so happy to see her new couch. But this is not a couch, she says it's a love seat. This piece is much smaller and when two poeple sit down, they talk together while on the couch they lay on it.

Hooray! I managed to climb on it. (10/2009 © gelisa)


Gelisa put a thick throw on it, she's afraid that I rend it with my nails.

Hooray! I managed to climb on it.

I'm doing nice dog on this photo because Henry is showing me a cookie. He always has a treat in his pockets. What I would do for a treat.

I don't think I can eat my cookie on the new couch(10/2009 © gelisa)Zut! I don't think I can eat my cookie on the new couch


1 comment:

  1. Charlie you look like such a cutie pie on your cut up couch and on your new loveseat.
    I know I put an Indian blanket on my leather car seats because I'm afraid of Dispatches nails.
    Tell your mama I like the new loveseat! You will get to eat your cookie on it soon I'm sure! If Dispatch would have been there he would have ridden on the couch when you moved it out, he thinks that is what he's supposed to do when you pull a chair around?

    ReplyDelete

WANT TO LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR VISIT OR GIVE YOUR OPINION? DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE A COMMENT.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon.