A room, upside down [ La chambre renversée ]


I've seen it somewhere and I loved it


Julien Ribot, born in Nice (France) on May 19, 1973, is a french singer-songwriter and also an illustrator. Alongside his career in music, Julien Ribot is a graduate from Pennington School of Graphic Arts in 1995 and as an illustrator, he makes CD and book covers, and most personal work.. 

Julien Ribot

I fall for this short film animation of Julien Ribot and Philippe Massonnet and I'd like to share with you ........

First clip from the album 'VEGA' of Julien Ribot.






Lyrics: It may sound funny in English but this is a fantasy!!!

1st verse


Je vis dans une chambre renversée, I live in a room, upside down,

ces fenêtres s'ouvrent sur mes pensées... it's windows open on my thoughts ...
Je vit dans une chambre qui s'est posé, I live in a room that had arisen,
sur le sommet d'un grand alphabet... on top of a large alphabet ...


Refrain

Sans faire de bruits, elle déplie, tous ses murs vers l'infini, m'entraine vers qui je suis ! du du du du du dux2...

Without making a noise, it unfolds, its walls to infinity leads me to who I am! du du du du du dux2 ...

Second verse

Je vis dans les chambres infiltrées, I live in the rooms infiltrated
les pendules sont des pays abstraits... clocks are abstracted countries ...
Je vis dans une chambre illuminée, I live in a room illuminated
par un millier d'ampoules colorées... with a thousand colored lights ...


Refrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR VISIT OR GIVE YOUR OPINION? DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE A COMMENT.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon.