Boogie Woogie Piano man, Tommy Johnson


I'm coming back to this blog to update the messages, after almost 15 years elsewhere, I'm resuming my blogging activities. 15 years is a long time, many messages are no longer up to date. 

My new research tells me that The Boogie Woogie Man Tommy Johnson, a character who fascinated me at the time, is no longer with us. In this month of November, traditionally dedicated to the deceased, I am resuming this post to introduce him to you again

Rest In Peaece Tommy Johnson, a super nice Boogie Man who enterained us in bewitching Boogie Woogies 


R.I.P. TOMMY JOHNSON
March 8, 1940 - February 23, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR VISIT OR GIVE YOUR OPINION? DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE A COMMENT.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon.