Pretty Flower

Pretty flower, I saw you showing off proudly while your companions, begonias and impatients, quietly giving up, unable to stand the frost of November nights.

Pretty flower, day after day you became more and more pretty, is it to soften my heart, when I was planning to let you die too?

“After all, geraniums are found in abundance on the shelves in spring and your big pot takes up a lot of space.”

And today, you are still here, after several nights of frost, you are still so pretty, I hear your prayer and I don't want to see you suffer anymore. I'll bring you inside and in the spring you'll find your place on my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR VISIT OR GIVE YOUR OPINION? DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE A COMMENT.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon.