Letter of September 2, 2009 - Hello You!

Letter of September 2, 2009

Hello You!

I finally took the pen to make you a regular correspondence. I'm not a writer or a poet, but I love writing and I have so much to tell you, without restraint or fear of being judged, dear You, my friend passing thru this blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but where will I start.

I saw the nurse today, do not worry, I'm not sick, I do some blood pressure and my doctor follows me tightly on it. This is age, I suppose, and stress at work. You thought I was retired, I am enlightens you, I'm still working and I still have four years to do before my retiring, exactly 1390 days. I have install a counter on my Google page. I work as an administrative assistant in a logistics company, but my boss present me as "the controller". He says this is important for his business. Thus, it shows visitors that I controle his spending and that the company is well managed.

But this is not the reason why I write to you today, I'll tell you more about my work in another letter. I wanted to tell you that I am a grandmother of a wonderful little boy, Benoit, who was born last December. Here is his photo.

MY LITTLE SON BENOIT

It happened very quickly, my son, Mathieu has finally decided to leave his Julie after seven years together. His dream was to have kids. He left Sarah, after she did an abortion of their baby. I have learned this much later, I also learned my son was very upset and he was depressive. Then he met Julie at the factory where he worked. They moved together. It seemed to me she was a suitable girl and he was apreciated in her family. They have often spoken of their desire to have children but Julie never became pregnant. I see that their relationship goes adrift. A few months after Christmas 2007, it quick I'm telling you, I learn that Mathieu has left her for an old classmate, Maryse, already mother of a 4 years old boy.

Their first visit was to announce me she was pregnant. I fell off my chair. I did not know that girl. I hope when my son knows what he does. And they asked me and my dear Henry, to be the godparents of this little boy, of course, we were very much happy.

I have so much to tell you, I will write you again with more news from me, from us, with ideas and memories. I hope my small letters are pleasing you, it's important for me to know that you read me.


Much hugs! ;-) I will write you very soon again.

Your friend, Gelisa

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little grandson you have! Thanks so much for stopping by Willow Manor. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

WANT TO LEAVE A TRACE OF YOUR VISIT OR GIVE YOUR OPINION? DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE A COMMENT.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon.